Laserframe® Cavity Batten
CHH Woodproducts manufactures a range of solid and finger-jointed timber products for use as Cavity Batten.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321)
Cavity Batten products* are fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3631 New Zealand Grading Rules
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings
* Timber is sold as cut-off log and must be graded by the roof tile installer to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Product Technical Statement
Download your copy of our guide to correct moisture testing.