Laserframe® Ceiling Batten
Laserframe® Ceiling Batten is a kiln-dried timber used as a substrate for fixing internal linings to the underside of trusses or rafters. It is available in solid or finger-jointed forms, at approximately 68mm × 35mm, which is suitable for most applications.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproduct
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321)
Safety & Handling
- Product may change dimension if it gets wet.
- Always wear:
- Dust mask
- Wash your clothes separately
- Dispose of waste in an approved landfill
- Do not use sawdust of shavings as animal litter
- Do not use treated wood to cook food
- Do not burn treated wood
- Treated wood should not come in contact with drinking water
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Download your copy of our guide to correct moisture testing.