Laserframe® Ceiling Batten
Laserframe® Ceiling Batten is a kiln-dried timber used as a substrate for fixing internal linings to the underside of trusses or rafters. It is available in solid or finger-jointed forms, at approximately 68mm × 35mm, which is suitable for most applications.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproduct
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321)
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Download your copy of our guide to correct moisture testing.