Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine provides fast ‘close in’
- Machine stress graded for structural assurance
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321)
Laserframe Structurally Graded timber is fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3603 Timber Structures Standard
- NZS3622 Verification of Timber Properties
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Download your copy of our guide to correct moisture testing.