Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Machine stress graded for structural assurance
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts
- Fully supported by, and compliant with NZ Standards
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321)
Laserframe Structurally Graded timber is fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3603 Timber Structures Standard
- NZS3622 Verification of Timber Properties
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings
Safety & Handling
- Product may change dimension if it gets wet.
- Always wear:
- Dust mask
- Wash your clothes separately
- Dispose of waste in an approved landfill
- Do not use sawdust of shavings as animal litter
- Do not use treated wood to cook food
- Do not burn treated wood
- Treated wood should not come in contact with drinking water
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Download your copy of our guide to correct moisture testing.